Sunday 13 October 2013

Our sunday breakfast at Starz Diner! Ultimate Blog Challenge #8

So every sunday we always go out for breakfast and try to go somewhere different each time so I thought I would write about where we go and what we thought!

This weekend we went to Starz Diner which is in American styled cafe in Charminster

We arrived at about 9.30 with a very hungry Hayden (he usually eats at 7!) and it was quite busy with a table left waiting for us :) 

The waitress gave us some colouring for Hayden to do to keep him occupied until food came

The menu had a great selection but both Chris and I fancied a typical "full English" where you can choose between 5,7 and 9 items. We went for the middle of 7 items and Hayden had the kids version of 3 items with toast. We were also piggies and ordered the french toast to share (which was to die for!) 

Can highly recommend all of it! The service was great too, the waitresses were very friendly and attentive! 

In total we spent £30 for the three of us which included our breakfasts, the extra french toast order, Chris had 2 latte's and a freshly squeezed orange juice, Hayden had the same orange juice and I had a cup of tea!

We will definitely be coming back!

Keeping the hungry child quiet! 

My 7 piece breakfast, with lovely crispy bacon and poached egg

Hayden scoffing his 3 piece breakfast with toast

And the amazing french toast covered in cinnamon sugar! It was to die for! 

4 comments:

  1. That french toast is so gorgeous! In Texas, we only eat beans for breakfast if they're in a breakfast taco. We like doing big fancy breakfast on Sundays too, but we usually cook at home. We're cook at home weirdos that way. :)
    Visiting you from Facebook UBC blogboost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so yummy :) Do you know if they have a one in Michigan!! You should right reviews for restaurants in your area. Very well written :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks amazing! We have a Starz in Exeter, i wonder if it is the same chain!! I need that french toast in my life!! Are you not avoiding runny eggs now you're pregnant? I have had one or two this pregnancy, it has to be runny if it's poached even if it is a bit naughty!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been naughty and eaten a few runnies :P I have a post about how my 2nd pregnancy differs from my 1st....runny eggs and rare steaks are in there ;)

    ReplyDelete